Thursday, December 19, 2013

Be Merry Banner

 
Ah...Christmas! My favorite holiday of the year. I love decorating my home this time of year, especially with handmade (or pseudo-handmade) pieces.

I bought these mini stockings a few years back. I was going to make gifts for my co-workers, but it turns out they don't hold more than a piece of candy or two, so back in my Christmas bin they went.

Until last year...

When I opened my bin, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a whimsical banner to enjoy every year!

This project was so easy to make. Supplies: $1 stockings from Michaels, EK Success X-Large Snowflake Punch, Pebbles Corrugated Alphabet Stickers, white cardstock, red rhinestones, and Glue Dots.

Simply punch the snowflakes from the cardstock, add a letter sticker to the middle, and place red rhinestones on each snowflake tip. Then adhere each snowflake to the middle of each stocking.

The best part...the little hooks on the stockings made it so easy to thread a white satin ribbon through!

Here's to being merry!
PK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PK , you are just so imaginative...
Lov it!