Saturday, August 30, 2008

It Was Only A Matter of Time

I knew this would eventually happen. It was only a matter of time really.

All my friends are doing it.
All of my co-workers are doing it.
If my dog had access to a computer, I'm sure she would be doing it, too.

We have officially entered the age of "social networking" and I freely admit - I have succumbed to the big bad wolf otherwise known as peer pressure. Yes, I have started a BLOG. A big, scary adventure into cyberspace where my deepest, darkest thoughts will be revealed. (I've never been a fan of full disclosure, so hopefully my blog won't run into those muddy waters too often!)

What I do hope to accomplish is create a cozy little "parlor" where friends can pull up a chair, sip their morning coffee (or if they're like me and the adorable Melissa Phillips - a tall glass of refreshing Coke!) and get a daily dose of PK.

(BTW, I'll keep you posted on the whole daily thing. Baby steps, my friends, baby steps.)

Happy Friday!
PK

Lexus and I are off to catch up on Brangelina!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Ohhhh....a tall coke indeed :) Got me craving now girl! It is most definitely about time....and baby steps are a good start...but I'm not sure that's quite good enough....dive in Kelly girl....you'll love it.
So happy to see ya bloggin'--and what a sassy, little place you've got going for you.
Melis

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogworld, PK! Knowing what a fabulous storyteller and clever writer you are , I can't WAIT to hear all your musings!

And don't worry, we'll be patient with the everyday part. Last thing any of us needs is another JOB!

Love your blog digs! :)

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Woo Hoo PK, blogging is so much fun. It is so nice to be able to keep up with everyone this way. Love the pic of you and Lex too. She looks like she is in heaven sitting on that pillow. I hope you don't mind, I have added you to my friends and family section.

Unknown said...

You make Lexus's life look so glamorous. You give her the life she always begged me for.

Megan said...

PK, your bling-y blog is SO stinkin' cute! What a grand addition to the blog beat. I've always loved your writing and am excited to get more of it here.

Cheers!
Megan

susan opel said...

You are going to be a blog-goddess! Can't wait to link you up on our bloggity-blog!

Love the rich look to your blog - super fab, just like you! :)

wendy smedley said...

yeah- so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee! So happy to see you here, Kelly. So glad Ms. Cath outed you. I will be back. :) ---teri