Friday, August 13, 2010

Newton's Third Law of Motion

There's really no point in fighting it.

You go to enough weddings and sooner or later it's bound to happen.

Even if you try not to make eye contact...

Even if you position yourself in the very back of the group...

Even if you stare at the ground and mutter to yourself, "Please not me..."

There's really no point in fighting it.

If the bride tosses the bouquet right at you, (and you're wearing 3-inch heels), you pretty much have to go with, "For every action, there's an equal an opposite reaction." And all I can say to that is: Isaac Newton really knew his stuff!

But then again, yellow roses have always been my favorite.

Maybe Mr. Newton had nothing to do with it...

Maybe the bride secretly knew my weakness for said flower...

Maybe I was a goner from the moment I stepped out on the dance floor...

The only conclusion I can come to is this: I really hope my future husband's name is NOT Isaac.

PK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look adorable and yellow roses are a FAB flower must have been her plan to get it to you all along. And who is this Isaac?

L3 said...

Lucky you! After all, it is the Wedding Season. We've had three this week!

Laurie Smith said...

i know this Isaac you're speaking of