Monday, October 21, 2013

Keep Calm & Eat Chocolate


As a self-professed sweet tooth, I always have a little treat tucked away in my office drawer, purse, or compartment in my car. I love any kind of gummy candy (Sour Patch Kids are my fave!), but a girl can’t wrong with good ol’ fashioned chocolate.

My sisters gave me an assortment of candies for my last birthday. They know me so well!
And while I have my favorites in chocolate category (Peanut Butter M&M’s are at the top of that list!), I pretty much like love all varieties.

And since I think most women appreciate the gift the chocolate from time to time, I love coming up with new ways to gift wrap this divine treat.

We’ve all seen the many renditions of the “Keep Calm and Carry On” slogan. When I came across the “Keep Calm and Eat Chocolate” version on Pinterest, I was immediately inspired to print it out, attach it a king size KitKat bar and wrap it in baker’s twine. I even added a little note on the back that said, “When life gets rough, remember to ‘Keep Calm and Eat Chocolate.’ Repeat dosage as often as needed.”


When I handed out a few of these to the ladies at church, they were a big hit. You could even laminate the quote and add a magnet to the back, so the recipient can add it to their fridge once the candy is long gone. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

PK :)

No comments: