Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Groovin' Tunes!

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill performing during their Soul2Soul II Tour in 2006.

Just got back from my much needed vacation in San Diego! I had a fabulous time with my mom and grandma, and reconnected with some amazing ladies I haven't seen in a very long time. I'll be posting some pictures of us frolicking in "Paradise" in the next couple of days!

While I was trying to stay relatively "unplugged" on my vacation, I did get online to do a little something for me... something I've been meaning to do since I launched this blog almost a year ago!

I ADDED A PLAYLIST OF MUSIC! AND IT'S CALLED... PK'S PLAYLIST!

I so love visiting blogs and learning a little bit more about people through their music. So I've compiled 50 of my all-time favorite songs. A LOT of country (I am from Texas, after all), but I've also thrown in a good mix of current popular hits like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, John Mayer, JT (Justin Timberlake), KC (Kelly Clarkson) and a couple of my favorite songs from the Twilight Soundtrack!

Happy Listening!
PK

P.S. If you're interested in building your own blog playlist, go to www.playlist.com. They have a million songs to choose from and it's absolutely free!

1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

At least you didn't say "eat your heart out, KC!" LOL - hooray for PK's Playlist! I am a fan of LAdy Gag and Rihanna - twilight not so much! :)