Sunday, October 5, 2008

And the Winners Are...

Congratulations to Jenn (malleybean@gmail.com) and Mandy (nottus_2@yahoo.com)!

You are my two WCMD winners and will each receive a copy of Cards, Gifts & More: Paper Crafting 3 Ways!

I will be e-mailing you shortly for your mailing addresses. If you don't receive my e-mail by Monday, October 6, please leave me a comment here and I'll try to track you down.

Thanks to all of you who left your comments and took time to visit the World Card Making Day web site. I hope each of you enjoyed the holiday and did something special to commemorate it.

I spent WCMD doing a little retail therapy. And while I don't have any cards to show for the day, I do have new outfits that will no doubt inspire me to create my next paper crafted masterpiece!

PK

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Congratulations to the winners!

susan opel said...

I have to admit that retail therapy trumps crafting just about every time! ;)